Shipping and withdrawal
Consumer information Pursuant to legislative Decree 22 may 1999, n. 185 (in Gazz. Sales dept., 21 June, no. 143). - Implementation of directive 9l/l/CE on the protection of consumers in respect of distance contracts.
The supplier of the services or products requested is Roberto La Rosa, with legal headquarters at "registered Office: Via S. Spaventa, 16/2 65126 Pescara (PE) - Italy Cell. +39 3480532539 Fax. +39 0859159612". Pursuant to article 5 of Legislative Decree 185 of 1999, the customer has the possibility to withdraw from the contract/order stipulated on the Internet without any penalty and without giving any explanation, in respect to the following conditions.
The right of withdrawal:
- For lack of the essential integrity of the property (the packaging and/or its content)
- Use, even partial, of the good and possible consumption materials
- The lack of external packaging and/or package, original interior
- The absence of integral elements of the product (accessories,cables,manuals,parts...)
- If the product you purchased was a custom football jersey with name and number)
- The product is damaged for causes other than its transport
In the cases above, Magliecalciatori will return to sender the good purchased. May not exercise the right of withdrawal customers who purchase with VAT and those who buy goods custom.
In order to exercise this right of withdrawal, within 10 (ten) working days from the receipt of the products ordered, the customer must send to the address indicated below a registered letter with return receipt. The Communication may be sent, within the same term, also through telegram, telex and facsimile, on condition that it is confirmed by registered letter with return receipt within the following 48 hours.
The Communication must contain:
- the manifestation of intention of using the benefit granted by D. Lgs. No. 185 of 22 may 1999
- the indication of the product (s) for which you decide to exercise the right of withdrawal
- the data relative to your bank account (this is to allow the return of the sum due).
To obtain reimbursement, the customer must, at its own expense, return the purchased products to the following address:
MaglieCalciatori registered Office
Via S. Spaventa, 16/2
65126 Pescara (PE) - Italy
Cell. +39 3480532539
Fax. +39 0859159612
The return shipment must be made within ten working days from the receipt of the goods and can be made via any carrier / courier / shipper the customer deems it more appropriate.
Method of refund of fee: MaglieCalciatori will refund you by bank transfer (or other form of payment) in the shortest time possible, and in any case within 30 days from the receipt of the Communication. The refund refers to the price of the product/the return/the. It is expressly understood that the expenses of returning the product to MaglieCalciatori shall remain the responsibility of the customer.